|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Invitation to Bid for Draft Procurement Manual Validation and Training
Farm Africa is an international NGO founded in 1985, with a vision to ensure a prosperous rural Africa. It is a specialist development NGO working with smallholder farmers and forest communities, local governments and the private sector in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The organization is an expert in the fields of agronomy, livestock, natural resources management and market engagement. With community engagement underpinning our approach, we design and implement sustainable solutions to rural poverty based on evidence and best practices
Farm Africa currently wants to invite eligible bidders to undertake Draft Procurement Manual Validation and Conduct Trainings. This call is intended to undertake a current practice assessment, finalize the draft procurement manual, deliver trainings in different operational areas of Farm Africa.
Interested bidders should collect the TOR directly collect from Farm Africa Ethiopia office or request via email@example.com between Nov 09 – 15, 2021.
Qualification of Consultant
- Bidders shall submit all the legal documents (renewed Trade License, Registration, TIN, VAT/TOT certificates)
- Bidders shall have proven track record developing working manuals or procedures, and conducting trainings for INGOs or UN organizations
- Extensive knowledge of the current Ethiopian government procurement procedure, major donors’ requirements on procurement.
- The lead consultant should be holder of MA degree or above in either Supply Chain, Procurement, Business administration, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong analytical, report writing, training facilitation and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and knowledge of the local language.
- Bidders shall clearly state their unit price, number, and total price including VAT/ToT in ETB
Interested bidders should submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separate files duly marked as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 Nov 2021, 11:00 AM. Late bids will be rejected.
Should you have any clarification query, please forward to email@example.com. Farm Africa address: Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Ethio Ceramic Bldg. 5th floor, Gurd shola, Tel. 011 557 3325, Fax- 011 557 3332.
Bid proposals will be opened by Farm Africa Procurement Committee. Qualified bidders will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm’s address.
Farm Africa Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.