|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Invitation to Bid
1. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Service provider of Payroll Administration
2. Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia temporary office located at, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Tigat Building 10th floor, Addis Ababa.
3. Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents which are Stated on TOR.
4. All tenders must be submitted to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the total cost on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
5. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as original and copy. Technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as Technical Offer. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
6. Bid will be closed on Nov. 22, 2021, at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Temporary Office located at 22 Mazoria Tigat Building, 10th floor.
7. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
8. Failure to comply on the conditions from № 2 to 7 above shall result an automatic rejection.
9. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Bidders shall present copy of their Renewed Trade License for the year 2014 E.C., Registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Temporary Office, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Tigat Building 10th floor Room, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The Fred Hollows Foundation – Ethiopia (FHF-E) has been re-registered and licensed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Organizations Of Civil Societies in accordance with the Organizations Of Civil Societies Proclamation No.1113/2019 and certificate number 2985, on May 20/2019
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Ethiopia.