|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Education: First Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields
Experience: 3 years of relevant banking experience; 2 of which in auditing positions
- Good knowledge of information systems for banking; information system principles and practices
- Good knowledge of policies, procedures and regulations of banks
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge computer application skills
Under the general supervision of the Director, Internal Audit Department,
- Audits & evaluates Information System of the bank;
- Conduct investigations on IT related embezzlements;
- Ensures that suitable protection mechanisms are in place to safeguard the bank’s Operating systems and IT related assets;
- Ensure the adequacy and compliance of IS standards, policies and Procedures of the bank;
- Communicate or report identified discrepancies, follow-up rectifications and compiles progress reports.
- Application date within 10/ten/days from the date of this vacancy announcement at Reporter News Paper issued on July 4, 2021/ሰኔ 28 ቀን 2013 ዓ.ም.
- Vacancy Number listed above in serial No.1,4,5 & 8 are advertised both for internal and external applicants
- Salary: as per the salary scale of the Bank.
- Applicants shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied in their application letter
- At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for vacant posts listed above directly to ADDIS INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C., HR & FACILITY MANAGEMENT DEP’T, P.O.Box 2455, Addis Ababa or online via www.ethiojobs.net only by sending your application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents within ten days from the first date of announcement.
- -Application in person is not acceptable for all vacant posts.