|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for an IT Network infrastructure technician/coordinator / assistance manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth implementation of our Hotel project to manage and coordinate computer systems within the limits of hotel brand requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Supervise, plan, schedule, and coordinated with contractors to ensure quality installations as per the design.
- Maintain a good communication with ICT (Information and communication Technology) stakeholders and coordinated with contractors to ensure quality installations based on brand standard and best industry experience.
- Coordinated projects with other departments, to ensure smooth implementations to take place
- To make sure work is performed based on schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions, those includes but not limited to Horizontal and vertical Network infrastructure, rack cabinets, WIFI, CCTV, IPTV, IPCCTV, PA, PBX, Servers, Electronic door lock system.
- Maintained accurate records on maintenance contractors, crews and technical records as needed.
- Maintained accurate inventory of stock and field devices.
- Supervise the daily work of a contractors as needed.
- Prepare contractors completion report for the successful installation of the work based on the contract, design and brand standard.
- Competently communicate to contractors, project consultant and IT brand division for any clarification and instructions on the implementation of structured cabling system.
- Closely work with contractors for any variation and/or problems during implementation, diagnose and implement a corrective action as needed.
- Checked work orders and structured layout of equipment.
- Work with both cable lines and communications equipment supplied by cable companies to make sure the installation will serve for the intended purpose.
- Familiar with the set up and configuration of devices ICT (information and communication technology) basic items.
After construction / During Hotel opening
- Assist configuration of active ICT hardware during Hotel opening IT.
- Co-ordinate with technology vendors and consultants for the successful implementation of ICT equipment’s that included but not limited to WIFI, CCTV, IPTV, IPCCTV, PA, PBX, Servers, backup system, and Electronic door lock system.
- Provide support for the implementation and configuration of office equipment, PCs, laptops, scanner.
- Maintain proper record of the ICT equipment
- Provide support for design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Provide support for the security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager, IT project coordinator /manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field…..
interested and qualified applicant should apply through our
Piassa office located on 3f Building, 6th Floor, Office No 603