|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Yemsrach Abera and family general trading PLC is a leading food processing company with popular brand name TAPU Prepare Foods since 2000 E/C. Our company is work on the best cultural foods processing & packing and distribute for local and international market. Our products include Injera, Difo dabo, packed doro wot, minchet abeshe be-keye and be alecha, miser wot catering and other Baltena products. We would like to invite qualified applicants in the following vacant positions. Only qualified candidates will be communicated.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students in designated area(s) to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
Education & Experience
- BA degree in computer since or computer engineering information technology
- 2 years and above after graduation
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems
Qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can submit an application/ covering letter including CV and copy of relevant supporting documentation to the address below
Women applicants are highly encouraged.
Addres :- Around wosen grocery near AYU Specialized clinic. Human Resource Management Department Office
Note: Use "IT Officer" as the subject line of your email!