|Location||AA, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rorank Business S.C. is a joint venture with a UK base company called Castlford Holding Investment Groups. Rorank – a leading Ethiopian alcoholic spirits company setting its sights on ‘patriotic brand loyalty. We manufacture and distribute our flagship brands, Super Eagle and Crystal are renowned for their great taste and quality. Our new leading edge manufacturing and bottling facility is located in Cha Cha.
Rorank Business S.C. is looking for a competent, motivated, experienced IT Officer to join the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team. The IT Officer will take care of the day- to-day support and troubleshooting of all software and equipment (desktops, laptops, printers, and copier and telephone lines) at Rorank head office and Cha Cha Offices.
SAGE 300 ERP
- To assist with installation of ERP on client machines.
- Troubleshoot server issues (SQL, OS, SAGE Server, Remote access)
- Troubleshoot connectivity between ChaCha and Addis.
- To take part in in depth training so as to assist users in Rorank with operation of software.
- Month-end/Year-end cut-off procedures
- Master file maintenance (including sales pricing) & user permissions
- Budget uploads, report writing (Crystal reports), etc.
To assist the ICT staff with:
- IT Security
- Upkeep of network infrastructure:
- Server administration, including but not limited to:
- Email – Office 365.
- Desktop Support
- Consulting new technology and solution to assist the business
- Website: Hosting, including liaising with web designers
- Administering HR Information System
- Weekly time sheet report to be submitted to CFO.
- Duties include Addis Ababa and Cha Cha sites.
Education: Min: BSc in Computer science, IT or related field
Ideal: MBA in Computer science, IT or related field
Training: Min: SAGE Training
Ideal: HR Information Systems
Min: College graduate preferably with additional training on ERP
Ideal: 3 years in a similar position with experience in IT System support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Familiarity with server functioning
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good background in computer hardware/software troubleshooting
- Attention to detail, Self Motivate, Ability to work independently.
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may send their application and CV to the following address for Ten (10) consecutive days after the first day of this vacancy announcement. Do not attached education credentials or certificate.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through ethiojobs