WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Amhara Credit and Saving Institution /ACSI/ S.C would like to hire qualified and interested candidates for IT Project Management Officer position.Job Summary
- IT project manager is responsible for managing risk, quality and progress of Network infrastructure and Data Center projects to the ACSI’s Standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget ,to quality standards , and within agrees scope.Job Requirements
Academic & Professional Qualification and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or any other equivalent field.
- Prince 2 or equivalent certification or relevant Project management certification.Experience
- At least Three (3) years of a Project
- Management role in a Network infrastructure and data centre environmentRequired Technical Competency
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using project/change management concepts and methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, PMP (or equivalent), and the project development lifecycle.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships within complex projects with the ability to manage and resolve conflict, meet challenging deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, demonstrating significant degree of IT and project literacy ideally developed through project delivery on complex, high profile IT projects.
- Experience of risk identification, mitigation, and management
- Procurement and/or Contract Management experience
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, MS project Management and other office applications.
- Potential applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements are invited to submit in person their CV and non-returnable copies relevant credentials with application letter to the following addresses within 5 days from the date of this announcement.
- Only short-listed applicants will be communicated.
- Amhara Credit and Saving Institution /ACSI/ S.C
- Addis Ababa: piassa, near central statistics agency, KeyBahir condominium.
- Bahir Dar: Keble 10, Head Office Building 2nd floor room no. 203