|Location||Sebeta, Alemgena, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Wasasa Microfinance S.C. has been engaging in providing financial services to active poor communities of both rural and urban areas of The Oromia National Regional State since the year 2000. Currently, Wasasa’s Management wants to recruit a qualified and competent person on the IT & Risk Management position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk assessment to define and analyze possible risks created.
- Audits processes and procedures used for handling and mitigating of risks
- Develops risk management controls and systems and ensures their consistent implementation
- Develops and Evaluates existing policies and procedures
- Develops plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes
- Encrypts data transmission and erect firewalls
Desired qualifications: Should be a BSc/ MA in Computer science, Software or related fields of study and 8/6 years of relevant work experience out of which 3 years in senior position.
Special Training: Certification in IT Security and competence in Enterprise Risk framework
Language Proficiency: Good command of written and spoken English & Afan Oromo is required.
Interested and qualified applicants should mail their application letters with a non-returnable CVs and copies of relevant supporting documents within 10 (ten ) consecutive days from this vacancy announcement through e-mail address of email@example.com or to Wasasa Micro Finance Institution S.C. P.O.Box 1192, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.