IT Systems Support Executive
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
My client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their expanding IT team.
Main responsibilities will include supporting, planning and coordinating the business systems activities within the business, dealing with CRM and ERP systems, analysing data trends, dealing with tickets, troubleshooting and supporting applications.
Experience working in IT systems application delivery and support environment is essential and exposure to ERP systems are required.
- C# coding
- Microsoft Excel
- Qualifications in IT or graduate with equivalent IT systems support experience
- Excellent communication
- Interpersonal skills and teamworking skills
- Experience in IT systems application and support environment
- ERP exposure (desirable)
- Experience of working in an SME, manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Driver's licence (desirable)
- 25 days holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Early finish on Fridays
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Lily Fletcher directly on
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk