|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field plus eight years of relevant experience and at least three years on supervisory position.
Competency (Knowledge, skills, and other abilities)
- Certified ITIL Expert, Certified ITIL trainer ,Experience delivering ITIL training & Experience in ITSM tools & their implementation & Proven experience implementing ITSM Processes on ITIL
Project Management Experience & Posses PMP Certification or other industry recognized project management certification.
- Good interpersonal & Excellent communication skill( both Written& Verbal)
- Good Understanding of how organization should be streamlined to work & good understanding all stakeholder management skill& experience
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate message to variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others & move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving & root cause identification skill
- Able to work effectively at all level in organization.
The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
Place of Work: Head Office
Registration Deadline: October 05 , 2020
Place of Registration: HRM Process located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly use lifts no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application letter and copy of credentials. The credentials shall include temporary degree, student copy, grade 8 ministry certification and other relevant documents and the applicants should appear in person with original documents confirmation on registration at respected registration places.