WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||December 18, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Facilitate the planning and implementation of all JEOP activities of woreda by closely working with program team, commodity staff and stakeholders at woreda level.
- Ensure the best management of food commodities as per the minimum commodity management standards by communicating and acting with commodity team at head office and woreda level.
- Lead the planning and implementation of food distribution to IDPs in a timely manner and to the best standard required by closely working with the commodity team at head office, regional and woreda level
- Supervise and lead the commodity team at woreda level to insure best commodity management practice in warehousing and distribution to IDP on timely manner.
- Provide written reports, data and etc to JEOP IDP team and commodity staff at head office and regional level constantly in the course of JEOP IDP response program implementation.
- Maintain a strong and smooth relationship with woreda and Kebele /Center level major stakeholders in planning and implementing the program
- Maintain and demonstrate a decent and respectful manner in serving the target community and in interacting with the society in general.
Required Professional Experience
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in relief and/or any emergency response program interventions implementation.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA/BSc Degree in social science fields such as Development studies, Agriculture, Economics, Accounting and other related fields
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions.
- Experience in integrated project design, implementation and monitoring.
- Familiarity with major donor programs- USAID, UNOCHA, ECHO and CIDA.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skill including influencing and negotiation.
- Good level of computer literacy (word, excel, power point and outlook).