|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2020|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
APM is an international provider of employment, disability, assessment, health and injury management services in more than 400 locations across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our Employment Services teams specialise in helping people overcome barriers to finding and staying in work, while assisting businesses to recruit and retain a diverse and valuable workforce.
About The Role
The Employment Consultant role is responsible for creating opportunities to place people into employment. We currently have a vacancy at our Albany office.
- Case manage jobseekers
- Work with Account Managers to build relationships with local organisations to grow a network of employers
- Perform against KPIs
- Ensure candidates are job ready and help them overcome limitations
- Prepare case notes and file notes
- Proven experience in delivering on set targets and KPIs
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Uncapped performance incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a global organisation with 400 locations
You must be eligible to work in Australia, have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle. You will be required to undergo a criminal history check and be able to complete a Working with Children check.
Indigenous people, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.