|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Excellent Collaboration.
- Easy to adapt and fit-in.
- Accountable and Reliable.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Self-starter and Self-motivator.
- Ability to produce excellent results working under intense pressure and late and over the weekends.
- Excellent Team Player & Motivator.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficient in 2D/3D design software such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, MS Vision and similar ones
- Willing to travel to customers’ premises
- Preparing Low level and high level documents for project implementation
- Preparing site inspection certificates and checklists.
- A Civil Engineer/ Architect and related field graduate who is looking for more challenges?
- 1 years of work experience
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
Please select how to apply on the link and when it redirects you please answer all the questions accordingly and attach your CV and fill your contact on the space provided.