|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the job
As a Junior Account Executive, your job is to maintain the existing relationships we have with our clients. You are required to study the client and gain a fundamental understanding of why they exist.
The following skills would provide you a competitive edge among the applicant pool:
- Professional Writing
- Communication Skills
We expect you to handle the following responsibilities:
- Provides support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Makes cold calls and reaches out to potential clients through written proposals.
- Follows up with potential clients several times to ensure needs are being met.
- Compiles and analyzes data to find trends.
- Stays updated on Mezo’s offerings and industry trends.
- Maintains a database of contact information.
- Builds long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts.
- Handles complaints and negotiations.