|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the close supervision of the immediate supervisor, makes entries; posts to control and subsidiary ledgers; prepares vouchers, reconciles bank statements; maintains accounting and budgetary records; checks transactions.
- Carries out routine accounting tasks; prepares vouchers; reconciles bank statements. Makes entries to journals; posts to control and subsidiary ledgers; checks transactions; maintains accounting and/or budgetary records in a safe custody.
- Verifies source documents, vouchers, validity of payments, receipts, and etc. and assigns code numbers as per operating procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of trial balances, financial statements and statistical reports and makes adjustments to discrepancies as per guidelines and instructions.
- Prepares payroll ensuring appropriate deductions. Makes budget analysis, controls allocated budget and reports excess utilization.
- Participates in the timely preparation of receivables and payables.
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
- One year experience in finance and Accounting
- Fluent in English and Amharic
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents only through email address NTEHR101@gmail.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection