|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the Job:
- Under the general supervision of the Finance manager , Accountant control E-pin and Post Sales invoice and payment of the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the daily follow-up of E-pin sheet and properly post in to Peachtree.
- Carries out the day to day financial activities of the company in an efficient manner.
- Helps the accountant to improve and apply up-to-date financial accounting and systems with the aim of improving efficiency.
- Combines financial data and provide to the concerned unit for decision.
- Handles postings to the general ledger and sub-ledgers timely and properly.
- Classifies properly financial and supporting documents, files and certificates of important nature and keeps in a safe custody for future needs and Posting Cash Deposit
- Collect and properly document all financial Documents
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned
Responsible to: All departments
Report to: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- Degree in Accounting or other related fields.
- 3-4 years and above years of relevant Experience
Interested and applicants should send their non – returnable copies CV and supporting documents within 10 working days from the day of announcements to Head office Bole Subcity Wereda 03 Healzer Tower 3rd Floor or using the e-mail address:- firstname.lastname@example.org