WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide information for guests at the counter, taking message and scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct.
- File and maintain records
- Operate scanners and photocopiers; create documents, spreadsheets and presentations; complete expense reports and other accounting forms;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing
- BA. Degree in Accounting or related fields
- One year and above years of experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below