|Location||Alemgena Branch (Behind Yes Mineral Water – Foods & Beverage Company), Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the following position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Junior Auto Mechanic adjusts and operates equipments used for assembly of cars. He/she moves parts and components by studying mechanical assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, part lists, and work as per ISUZU standard. Assembles or fixes car components by examining connections for correct fit; fastens parts and subassemblies. Requests and keeps components and supplies required. Keeps equipments clean and comply with safety rules and regulations. Performs minor services and repairs on vehicles and equipment in a safe, efficient and economical manner; and keep ISUZU auto service quality standards at all times.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves parts and components by studying mechanical assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials; and work as per the standard of ISUZU.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles or fixes components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifies supervisor the same.
- Keeps equipments operational by testing and following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keeps required supplies; places and expediting orders for replenishment of supplies.
- Performs auto services and repairs on vehicles and equipment as per job card utilizing the necessary tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient manner within the ISUZU standards.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Number : 6(Six)
Qualification : College Diploma/Level IV in Auto Mechanic or Auto Engine Servicing or other related fields of studies
Work Experience : 2 years car assembly relevant work experience
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(ten) consecutive days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us
Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99