WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Prepare and handle all documents in import and export and other trade documents.
- Prepare and follow up government customs duty documentation requirements such as permissions and exemptions.
- Manage all documents related to custom clearance.
- Follow up suppliers for required documents.
- Sending and receiving shipments
- Tracing the shipments to final destinations.
- Prepare shipment status updates and reports.
- Collect information about airlines flight price, time will take and frequency of flight per week and compare it before the export shipment starts.
- • Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies, and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Supporting , co-ordination, planning, and execution, and monitoring and evaluation of lime supply chain operations.
- Monitor quality, delivery times, and transport costs
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes, or frequency
- Monitor services of suppliers against performance criteria
- Ensure carrier/supplier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports or customer issues
- Assess and make recommendations for logistics processes
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, identify inefficiencies, and cost optimization opportunities.
- Provide meaningful logistics data to others in the organization to aid customer service and cost improvements
- Engage in other activities in finance as needed.
- Prepare regular reports and submitted to Operation Manager on a timely basis.
- Responsible in management of recruitment processes, including reviewing job descriptions, provision of input to job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, and facilitating interview panels.
- Responsible for management of contracts, monitoring and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, HR data, benefits, earnings/deductions, adjustments and separations.
- Monitors and manages co-worker relations issues, maintains confidential records related to grievances and complaints
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of human resource personnel policies.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all kinds of leave and share extracted reports with staff and remind them to utilize them in the given fiscal year.
- BA degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Management, and related fields.
- 3 years of experience in Logistics and supply chain management.
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below email@example.com
Note: Use " Junior HR and Logistics officer" as the subject line of your email !