|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Category|| Legal |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
TAF Oil P.L.C would like to invite qualified and experienced Candidates for Junior Lawyer position.
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Junior Lawyer to join our team! As a Junior Lawyer at our company, your main responsibility for contributing to the provision of a comprehensive legal service on its liabilities, obligations and in the identification of risks, to allow the work of the Company to be undertaken within the appropriate legal structure.
- Advise and assist on legal matters in connection with activities.
- Assist with ensuring that conforms to statutory requirements and that any areas of action or improvement are highlighted in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for the company with external.
- Work with the Legal Services Supervisor to ensure legal best practice, efficiency and effectiveness of procedures and methodologies of the Company.
- Supervise legal assistants
Number of the vacant posts: 1
- BA Degree in Law
- 0 year
- Proactive attitude, with enthusiasm for Corruption Watch’s mission and vision;
- Ability to work closely with diverse group of professionals and different departments;
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with high workloads
- Sound written and oral communication skills to give authoritative advice and influence colleagues and externals.
- Aptitude for project management and leadership skills to ensure delivery of litigation
- Preferably fluency in Afan Orom language.
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements can submit non-returnable copies of their CV, application letter and other testimonial documents within 10 calendar days of this announcement in person through the following Address: -
Wollo Sefer, TAF Oil Head Quarter, in Front of Tebaber Berta Building
Tel:- 0115- 580686/87 Ext-139