|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking to hire candidates based on the following responsibilities and qualifications
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Understanding of relational databases; e.g., SQL, database administration, and complex queries.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Ability to adapt with changing technologies & frameworks,
- Ability to learn new skills, tools, development kits, frameworks, etc.
- Preferable skill in server administration, especially Ubuntu or other versions of Linux.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend performance improvements to existing software programs and internal systems as necessary
- Develop and implement software programs, internal databases and operating systems
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail and Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Programming experience from degree studies
- Knowledge Databases (SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook Email systems
• Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their recent and updated CV and cover letter via JobsIC1@protonmail.com .The subject line must read ‘‘Application for Junior programmer and software & web page developer."
* Submitting of any other supporting documents is not acceptable, Applicants are only required to submit their CV and cover letter with not more than 3 pages.