|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
COOPI Ethiopia office is searching for one Junior Project Manager in the Energy sector to be based in Addis Ababa, with at least 50% of travel across in Ethiopia.
Salary: Gross salary of ETB 26,979.47/month including basic salary, income tax, monthly insurance cost, pension contribution and transport allowance. No other allowances are included for this position as it is based in Addis Ababa.
Duration of the contract: 12 months with possibility of extension
Duty starting date: 15th August 2020
Qualification and Experience
- MSc in engineering, with a specialization in Electrical Engineering or renewable energies
- A minimum of five years of relevant working experience with private companies in the energy sector or International NGOs in a position related to the energy sector
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy, with excellent command of QGIS and Microsoft Excel
- Proven capacity to work in a team is essential. Experience in managing staff is an advantage.
- Experience in liaising with governmental/local authorities, International Organizations, donors and NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure.