|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities
· For each customer experience, meets or exceeds Customer Expectations for Sales.
· Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
· Completes Customer Records promptly and accurately.
· Follows up with 100% of customers within three days of vehicle delivery.
· Meets or exceeds monthly Income and Sales Goals.
· Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
· Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership brand image
· Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
· Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
· Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face.
· Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
· Notifies prospects of upcoming special programs and promotions.
· Calculates and tracks progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
· Effectively sells by…
- Explaining vehicle’s features and benefits versus those of the competition.
- Determines customer’s needs and wants.
- Effectively performs demonstration drives.
- Overcomes objections.
· Builds productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
· Assists customers in identifying problems and concerns during and after vehicle delivery.
· Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles.
· Promotes cooperation and teamwork among Sales Consultants and support staff.
· Assists other Sales Consultants when needed.
· Bachelor degree in Marketing
· Some college or sales training preferred
· 0 - 1 year experience in a customer service position
· 2nd grade Driver’s license
· Will become Ford certified Sales Consultant within 12 months
· Effective problem solving skills
· Adaptable and flexible
· Able to perform multiple tasks effectively
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV, and soft copies of educational and training credentials through firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 (five) consecutive days from the date of announcement.
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Note that applications will be reviewed continuously and the position may be filled before the deadline.