|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellerent is a Leading Global Technology firm focused on working with Enterprise fortune 500 Customers and Product Organizations. We help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide deep technology expertise and simplifying complex business problems by transforming them into manageable services. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Dallas, New Jersey & Seattle with Extended Delivery Centers in US, India & Ethiopia. We use Flexible delivery models ranging from consulting, professional staffing and development with onsite and offshore extended delivery centers.
Our culture is one where talented, dedicated and adaptable individuals are committed to doing their best and exhibit great team work to achieve excellent results.
We recognize our most valuable assets are our staff and are committed to providing our employees with the tools, training and mentorships necessary to achieve their career goals.
Excellerent is looking for Junior Software Developer with strong expertise in AngularJX, CSS3 & HTML5 to join our team. Working on Mobile platform with Ionic framework is a plus. We are open to accepting candidates with other Mobile platforms as long as they have the hunger to work on new technologies. This position requires a strong understanding of developing front-end GUI mobile as well as web application. This is a very collaborative team environment, working to deliver a rich customer experience to both internal and external customers.
The position will report to the Technical Manager/ Technical Lead/ Team Lead with potential for advancement.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Training users.
- Working closely with other developers.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
Required Number: Fifteen (15)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields from a recognized institution.
- 0-2 years’ experience in all areas of application.
- Knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles.
- Familiar in .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET WEB API, Entity framework, WCF Web Services, MS SQL.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Amharic languages.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send a cover letter and CV (maximum 5 pages).
Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
Please email cover letter and CV (maximum 5 pages) to Ethiopiarecruitment@excellerentsolutions.com and include “Application for Junior Software Developer” in the subject line.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.