|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Amhara Bank S.C.
External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 089/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C. offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Collects and compiles data relevant to prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports;
- Collects and compiles data and information on the banking industry;
- Assists the process of conducting internal and external environmental assessments;
- Assists in consolidating and preparing annual plan and budget of the Bank;
- Assists in consolidating and preparing of action plan of the Bank;
- Assists in collecting and compiling macro-economic data;
- Proof reads reports and other documents prepared by other members of the division; and
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Duty Station: Head Office
- BA in Economics, Management and Business Administration or related field,
- 1 year of relevant experience preferably in the banking industry