|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Junior System & Network Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Health Management Information System (HMIS) and Laboratory Information System (LIS), including upgrades, routine support, troubleshooting, and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in Design/Manage/migrate/upgrade/Deploy LAN and WAN systems at different health institutions as required.
· Maintain/deploy systems for maximum uptime.
· Monitor system performance and resource requirements, specify and install system upgrades.
· Perform/verify daily backups.
· Troubleshoot system issues to resolution.
· Manages/deploy servers, and workstations, ensuring proper integration with the existing systems
· Providing IT Technical supports on eHealth Systems for Health Institutions in person or remotely.
· Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Capacitate information technology (IT) professionals on managing and recovery of databases in cases of system failure
· Assist on conducting eHealth systems training of trainers (TOT) and End Users Training
· Test and evaluate new technologies
· Complete performance reports regularly
· Carry out other tasks as required
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or electrical engineering or related IT discipline with at least four years of experience in system and network administration
· Strong technical skills and understanding of system administration and networking, system security, and maintenance
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
Only online applications are received
Click here to apply
NB – Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for receiving applications is – July 9, 2021