|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Summary/Main Purpose
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and increase sales growth of Julphar portfolio within a selected group of key accounts in line with company strategies.
- Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets, timescales and resource (Sales volume, Market share, Sales Growth, Market expenses, free medical sample and Human capital investment).
- Develops, implements, and monitors Key Account plans.
- Under the guidance of the Country Manager, The Key Account Manager shall carry out the following duties:
- Meets with key accounts making sure call coverage targets are always achieved.
- Works closely with KOL’s customers building strategic partnership for mutual benefit.
- Executes well-planned sales calls and achieved agreed daily sales call plans covering assigned territory (No. of sales call, converge and frequency)
- Works closely with marketing and supportive team to develop and execute sales tactics, tools and promotional materials.
- Works closely with distributors & key accounts assessing the stocks and placing orders in collaboration with the country manager and relevant UAE team
- Follows up LC issuance, payments & clearing of shipped goods related to tenders
- Develops and builds strategic high level relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
- Manages records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
- Stays abreast of market and competitor dynamics, providing regular feedback reports to management.
- Stays informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Attends company meetings regularly as per direct manager instruction.
- Submits weekly & monthly reports to direct manager as per country reporting system.
- Focuses on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business opportunities.
- Monitors, updates and drives sales cycle activities in Key Strategic Accounts.
- Maintains complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives.
- Effective use of company promotional tools,) and service to achieve assigned target.
- Builds desired skills, knowledge and attitude in coordination with coach.
- Establishes and maintains good relationship in the workplace.
Required #: 1 (one)
Place of Assignment: Addis Ababa and other areas as needed
Educational Qualification: BSc in Pharmacy
Minimum relevant experience; 5 years and above experience in pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing role
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to build positive relationships, reputation, trust and interdependence with customers, coworkers and the process
- Excellent listening and persuasive skills
- Strong team player
- Dedicated and self–motivated
- Excellent Time & territory management skills.
- willing to go the extra mile
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria can submit their credentials as follows;
At the company’s head office located near Yerer, around Jakros Real Estate Compound, around Ambassador Textile Factory during office hours,
Via email email@example.com
Via Ethiojobs.net Applications received after the deadline will be invalid.
For further information you can contact HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +251-116-67 03 55/31.