|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The key account manager handles the most important accounts in an assigned area of Awash Wine Sc. commercial organization. These accounts are considered important because of their high level of profitability or since they are the most strategic to an organization.
The key account manager develops a good working relationship with customers to enhance customer satisfaction and customer retention. The key account manager coordinates the work of colleagues in the commercial organization to achieve volume and market share growth in favor of his brands versus competition.
- Assist the Trade marketing manager to develop key account strategy for different brands f awash wine S.C.
- Assists the Trade marketing mange to analyze and determine the most important accounts in his area of operation.
- Determines the most crucial needs of these key customers and carries out activities in collaboration with colleagues to ensure that these clients receive the first-class customer care and service.
- Propose different initiatives to manage the various accounts and implements these upon approval by the Trade marketing manager.
- Interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine the changing tastes, preferences, and emerging business needs of his various clients.
- Conducts continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account, as agreed with Trade marketing Manger.
- Proposes for the sales manager’s approval and comes up with a pricing structure for the client.
- Manages conflict and comes up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Identify key account events, develop, execute, and evaluates as per the company standard.
- Assist the Trade marketing manager to manage and reconcile key account event and activation spends.
- Develop and manage Event materials that resonate with brand positioning of different Awash wine brands.
- Conducts account reviews.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, or Bachelor of Arts.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- The provision of exceptional customer experience
- Leadership capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills, including the ability to make formal presentations internally and externally
- Sales and marketing skills
All interested and qualified candidates can apply online at, www.ethiojobs.com by sending a non-returnable CV and cover letter on or before September 27, 2020.
Awash Wine Share Company, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,