|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic, and committed Professionals for Key Accounts, and Reserve Manager Positions for one of its esteemed clients operating in the brewery industry.
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
HST endeavors to support its clients in solving business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique firm level circumstances and the macro environment they are operating in.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital, audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, technology, education, tax and outsourcing services. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to client’s issues that matters most.
The Key Accounts and Reserve Manager is expected to build the Reserve Portfolio knowledge, awareness and adoration with our Ethiopia Reserve community – High net worth individuals, TLA/RLA stakeholders as well as managing on trade key accounts including but not limited to hotels, clubs, bars, restaurants to achieve mutually defined objectives, profits/NSV and brand growth targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop key accounts management programs and business plans with distributors which include KPIs maximizing our RTC value chain and working to drive both (push and pull) with both the distributors and retailers. Build strong relationships with key customers and work closely with distributors’ sales teams guiding them to ensure distribution targets are achieved.
- Ensure that our brands are correctly displayed and served perfectly as well as ensuring customers and consumers are coached on the benefits of our reserve brands.
- Drive staff engagement sessions to ensure that staff members are educated on the benefits of our brands.
- Monitoring reserve availability and sales as well as being proactive on factors affecting the sales and market share performance and competitor activities affective the Reserve market and taking appropriate correction actions.
- Conduct market intelligence through regular trade visits and utilizing this to enhance brand activities. Analyzing market research data including secondary research and taking corrective action for enhancing of brand strategies.
Type of Employment: Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
Qualification and Experience
- BA degree in Commerce Marketing, Business Field or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience with excellent category, brand and trade knowledge, basic mixology skills.
- Excellent category, brand and trade knowledge, basic mixology skills.
- Ability to live the life of the luxury sector and bring our brands to life.
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 2nd of July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.