|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the Company:
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
- Drive the development and growth of a portfolio of key on and off premise accounts in Ethiopia.
- Drive sales against targets within these key on and off premise accounts.
- Be responsible and accountable for the development of the key outlets (including negotiating with Owners and Managers) to build our client premium spirits range.
- Signing partnership agreements and ensuring compliance with these agreements.
- Identifying new Key Accounts based on pre-determined criteria.
- Setting sales volume targets with outlets and following up on the same.
- Support in design, implementation, tracking and evaluation of planned promotional activity in the Trade.
- Provision of market intelligence, investigating, analyzing and reporting on key competitor activity and market dynamics.
- Managing trading terms negotiations, developing strong business plans for individual outlets and working with the Area Sales Manager to drive growth strategies in the Trade.
- Assist Area Sales Manager in achieving and executing sales targets for all Key Accounts through customer management.
- Responsible for agreeing on cyclical promotional planning activity and managing all brand SKU pricing for the accounts in line with the company’s pricing guidelines.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service including deliveries.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors as well as offers to the trade.
- Monitoring the Monthly commercial performance of each account within a portfolio against targets set.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Ensuring agreed upon activities with the Strategic Accounts are adhered to.
- Ensuring special attention is given to management and staff of the accounts through organizing networking events and reward schemes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Any BA/BSC Degree.
- BA Degree in Business-Marketing or Higher Diploma in Hospitality is advantageous.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing or Sales Management role.
- Proven success in negotiating commercially sound business agreements.
- Experience in any FMCG/ Liquor industry is advantageous.
- Proven track record in project management and client growth is preferable.
Ability and Skill Required:
This role is ideally suited to someone who is experienced in, and passionate about, the On and Off Trade channels. The successful applicant will also ideally have;
- Demonstrated Key Accounts experience.
- Proven negotiating and influencing abilities at both low and high management levels.
- Managed premium On and Off Trade bar outlet successfully.
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and a creative mind set.
- Evidence of achievement within a commercial environment.
- Results orientated.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance, and/or references are encouraged to apply following the below application process:
1. Fill the online application form by using the link https://forms.office.com/r/Wfijv7sv10 and add the vacancy code: GT Client 029/10/2021
2. Attach and share an application letter with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org inclusive of names and contact details of 3 referees, your current phone number and email address. Kindly add the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted applicants who filled the online application form and shared a CV and application letter to email@example.com will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN THE APPLICATION.
BE ADVISED, THIS JOB IS OPEN TO ETHIOPIAN NATIONALS AND/OR RESIDENTS WITH A VALID WORK PERMIT.