WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The Key Account Officer is responsible for developing business relationship with HoReCa and other institutions to achieve the target and maintaining a smooth & healthy relationship.
- The Key Account Supervisor is in charge of the Primary & secondary sales of assigned Distributors / Territories/ Accounts and collection.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/She will have to ensure the achievement of Monthly Operating Plan in terms of primary & secondary sales both by value & volume.
- He/She will be leading the effective focus on new product launch/re-launch to establish product in the market & achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- He/she will be responsible for developing contacts with key accounts and convert them to buy our products regularly.
- He/She will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- He/She will be responsible for selling the entire range of products in the assigned area.
- He/She will be responsible for planning and executing channel expansion.
- He/She will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- He/She will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute to achieve optimum result
- He/She will ensure timely collection of payments with orders & timely execution of follow-ups with Factory/Distributors/Agents.
- He/She will analyze relevant business & competitor information from market
- He/She will be submitting the relevant reports prescribed by authority & required by MIS.
- Any other related task assigned by HOD.
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Ability to work over the time framework.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of working in MS-office & Internet.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The candidate should ideally have
- Degree in Business Management/ Marketing .
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role preferably in a water bottling industry.