|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Lead, car service & transport. Fleet Managers are responsible will need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision making skill., maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- fleeting and maintaining vehicles for user department.
- preparing proposal whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Ministry of Transportation laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Track monitor drivers and vehicl.
- Degree in Logistics /Accounting Management.
- More than 5 years experience which 2+ years in a logistics and fleet management role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification).By e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or mail by the following address:-
Repi –Wilmar Soap & Detergent S.Co
Human Resource Department.
Tell +251 113693582
P.O. Box 5537