|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
The role is to join the Safaricom Ethiopia multi-BGs greenfield program, and to Lead the Care Program Management. The Lead Care PM will be hosted into our Mobile Networks organization but will oversee the entire Care Program delivery and business with CxO interaction reporting to the Lead Customer Delivery Manager (One CDM). As part of the central leadership team, the Lead Care PM will ensure a complete synchronization of the CARE delivery supporting all BGs and function such as our Managed Services organization for the operation.The Lead Care Program Manager will also lead the customer escalation in the CARE phase. And s upports Care customer interfaces by providing right competences, escalation and process support whenever required. Is responsible for or contribute towards (based on Mode of Operations) successful transition of delivery scope from project phase to Care phase in close interaction with the Project Technical Lead and the different BG DMs.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
We are looking an individual who has experience in managing multi-department, business groups, project with interaction in a challenging context.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges, recommends best practices to improve products, processes and services and develops innovative solutions that help to sustain competitive advantage.
- Has organisational and relevant market knowledge and uses understanding on how relevant areas can be integrated to achieve objectives.
- Uses knowledge on how the job contributes to the corporate goals as well as knowledge of industry and competitive landscape to increase own effectiveness.
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Leads functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk and complexity, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
- Defines processes and standards.
- Manages service delivery for Care portfolio across case handling, emergency and software upgrade services with a large business volume and / or medium complex customer contract with medium risk probability.
- Manages day-to-day operational performance, workload and efficiency of the team.
- Ensures that optimised resources based on business demand are continuously available: people, tools, working material and lab.
- Ensures the skills of the entire team are identified and tracked. Is responsible for the teams’ readiness while developing competencies with appropriate trainings.
- Ensures Care processes adherence and track the team / service KPIs for continuous improvement, drives case-handling process adherence, KPI management / improvement, case escalations, corrective actions implementations and cost-tracking for respective customer(s) / market.
- Manages customer satisfaction surveys issues like Event-based Customer Satisfaction (EBCS), Operations Excellence Survey (OES), Operations Perceived Value index (OPVi), and ensures relevant tools like Installed base, Contract Database (CDB) are updated and available in collaboration with Care programme manager.
- Ensures quality of service delivered by the team. Your skills and experience
Typically requires 3-6 years extensive relevant experience in leading customer support teams
- Management Experience
- Achieved well-advanced skills of a specific professional discipline combining deep knowledge of theory and organisational practice or expertise
- Recognised expert in their field (depth & breadth)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Conflict Management Skills
- Leadership competences in a functional role
- Crisis management skills in a complex environment
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
An amazing experience being part of the Nokia team which is building a legacy in Ethiopia market with the almost last greenfield Network deployment and operation in the world.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.