|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
He/she will organize the team to carry out tasks of updating electrical drawings, P&ID drawings, compound layouts, calibration, equipment manual archiving and planning of Preventive maintenances.
Main duties & responsibilities
· Gather mechanical machine audit results.
· Organize the update and archives of equipment manuals.
· Prepare procedures to be followed.
· Updates/upgrades technical drawings of plant layout and equipment in cooperation with other sites.
· Gather and organize preventive maintenance tasks from the manufacturers manual and adapt it to the company standard.
· Scheduling and prioritization of the maintenance tasks according to our Maintenance Computerized System and the emergence of the field.
· Adapt sustainable solutions proposed by the study team to the preventive plan of equipment.
· Check spare part availability and notify managers to place orders ahead of planned maintenance.
· Monitor the maintenance reports and meetings for all the technical sectors according to a periodic time.
· Updating the performance indicators for all the technical sector.
· Monitor plant is operated according to the suppliers’ instructions and manuals.
· Monitor plant is effectively maintained, and planned maintenance is applied.
· Prepare recovery plans, if necessary.
· Develops workshop maintenance and repair working instructions.
· Ensures safety regulations are correctly applied and develops new safety regulations when necessary.
· Ensure proper uses of tools, equipment and fixed assets.
· Keep a constant relation and communication with the site maintenance managers to ensure that what happened on-site corresponds to the group strategy.
· Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and related field of study
+3 years of documentation and archive protocol, maintenance planning, spare part
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at email@example.com within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.