|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Do you have qualifications and school-based experience in Learning Support and/or Special Educational Needs? Help our students thrive in their studies at Bingham Academy and beyond. Our Learning Support staff work with students individually and in small groups to develop skills to enable them to succeed in an academic environment. Your experience and enthusiasm can make a huge difference to a child and their family.
We are currently looking for Learning Support / Special Education Teachers for both our Elementary and Secondary schools.
Key skills, qualities, and educational background include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching qualification
- Experience supporting students in and out of classroom.
- Experience observing and identify and supporting specific learning needs
- Basic assessment experience
- Commitment to positive communication with all stakeholders
- Passion for excellent education
- Willingness to learn
Desired but negotiable
- ESL/EAL qualification and experience
- Reading and/or numeracy specialism
All of our expatriate staff serve as missionary volunteers. Bingham Academy provides airfare assistance, free housing, utilities, and generous professional development support.