|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The leasing officer is primarily responsible for coordinating, as a project manager, the whole processes of leasing including: desired equipment vetting, credit vetting/analysis, legal documentation, purchase orders, payments to suppliers, maintenance and insurance contracts, operator certification and/or deployment; contract and equipment registration and equipment deployment, repossession, etc. and ensures that the process is timely completed.
Candidate needs to have at least a BA degree in management, accounting or a related field, and a minimum of 6 years in account or project/sales management, branch management, commercial credit management or a related field with a bank, capital goods or engineering company, or related Legal training is advantageous.
Preferred personal qualities
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including excel.
- Team worker with a disciplined work ethos, good communicator, self-starter, organized, process oriented with attention to details, and result oriented.
- Proactive and strong meticulous personality.
- Having good knowledge of solving problems/issues.
- Having good knowledge of the financial/equipment financing sector in Ethiopia.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.
- Must be aligned with and subscribe to the Company’s values.
How to Apply: Please send your application with a detailed resume to [email protected]
Ethio Lease and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Ethio Lease is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ethio Lease are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Ethio Lease encourages candidates of all ages to apply.