Lecturers and Assistant Professors /PhD holders/
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Education / Teaching |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares a detailed course syllabus covering the objective of the course, the reading materials, the factors that shall be considered for grades, the expectations of a term paper, group work and the norms of class interaction, responsibilities and manners and the time table for each milestone within a class by ways of chapter coverage, term papers, class projects, presentations, tests and examinations.
- Makes adequate preparation of instruction in line with the curriculum set forth by the university college.
- Teaches courses by ways of lecture, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field trips and laboratory and studio sessions and ensure that the course materials is covered over the entire semester.
- Provides assignments and term paper requirement for each course. For certain courses a class project involving the community and report writing may be substituted for a term paper.
- Shall correct all writings of students and go over problems noted with each student.
- Provides examinations that test problem solving and analytic capacities rather than capacity for rote learning and pat answers and submit results on time.
- Other related tasks.
- MSC in Architecture
- MA in Business Fields (Accounting and Finance, Marketing Management and Management)
- MA in English Language Literature
- MSC in Physics/Mathematics
- MSC in Information Technology / Information Science/Computer Science
- PhD/Assistant Professor in Business Fields (Management, Leadership, Business Studies, Economics)
- At least two years and above teaching experience on HEIS.
Hope Enterprise’s University College is located in N/selk Laphto Sub-city Lebu area. The vision of the University College is to contribute to the renewal and transformation of society through knowledge and value-based education and graduates who can make a difference using what they had gained in the university college.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org