WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
|Category|| Legal |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Provide general legal advice support and assistance on various legal issues (disciplinary, contract, risk management and continuous matters) related to the day‐today business of the organization
- Reviewing Company’s Regulations (HR Policy, Employment Contract, …..)
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts (e.g. Promotion, Organizer, Media
- Rights ‐ TV/Internet production, broadcasting, distribution and related license agreements‐ Consultant, Agency, Agent, License, Products Certification, merchandising, Insurance agreements) and other legal documents.
- Providing prompt and concise legal advice and specific solutions‐driven support to all Eco green departments.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of Company policies.
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company i.e., prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both “for and against” the Company.
- Conduct training about legal matters to the employees when necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in Law
- 5 years Experience
- Experience in consulting manufacturing company is advantageous
interested and qualified applicant Apply using: firstname.lastname@example.org