|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of the role is to provide legal support to the Legal Department through assisting the Legal Officers with administrative functions such as addressing legal queries, handling of bank legal correspondences, upgrading of the legal registers, archiving that the unit can meet its SLA timelines
Academic & Professional Qualification
Diploma or Level IV in a legal disciplineExperience
At least one (1) year experience
Required Technical Competency
Ø cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative
Ø Ensure adherence to the defined culture by demonstration of appropriate behavior
Ø Ensure that tasks are completed to the agreed standards within the agreed time
Ø Good oral and written communication skills.
Ø Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Ø Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
Ø Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
Ø Risk awareness and focus practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).