|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Category|| Legal |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- One (1)
- Purpose statement
- Advise Senior Management Team and other staff on legal risks and mitigation measures
- Ensure organizational compliance with national, regional and local laws, including corporate and tax, employment, advertising, and intellectual property.
- Lead and drive successful litigation strategies, in coordination with outside counsel, to protect the company during lawsuits.
- Ensure ongoing registration and protection of organizational intellectual property rights.
- Review/prepare business and legal contracts which will be signed between the company and service providers.
- Draft and prepare contractual agreements to ensure legal compliance with statutory requirement.
- Consult the company on labor relations issues, assist in the collective bargaining, policy and procedure drafting and revision
- LLB degree in law from a known and certified university or college.
- At least 3 years’ progressive experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Good in MS Offices applications
- Experience in FMCG industry is a plus
- Experience as an Attorney is a plus
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their detailed CV and cover letter through ethiojobs.net.et by specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.