|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
|Category|| Legal |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen and Bale’ageru are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
Job Summary: -
handles a range of legal issues related to all Ethiopia laws including commercial, civil, public, international, administrative, tax laws and other instruments governing the company’s activities and operations in consultation with his/her immediate supervisor.
- In consultation with his/her supervisor
- Provide legal opinions/advice on a wide range of legal issues, involving, inter alia, issues relating to the company’s policies and rules, labor law, commercial law and tax laws in consultation with his/her supervisor.
- Prepare or review legal documents inter alia, contracts, agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Non-Disclosure agreements and similar documents
- Undertake extensive review/research of laws, legal documents, instruments, or other material that are applicable on Dashen and prepare studies, briefs, reports and correspondence
- Represent Dashen before court of law, arbitration, and any tribunals or administrative proceedings,
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of company policies and regulations.
- Ensure commercial registration, business license, COC and other legal requirements of the company valid in renewed on time
- Update the newly issued laws, regulations and rules that apply on Dashen; and prepare legal review
- Prepares periodic performance report and submit to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
Required Qualification & Experience
- LLB degree or LLM
- At least 42years of experience in the field of law
Key competency & Behavioral Skill
- Ability to balance priorities and provide timely services that meet requirements.
- Legal analyses skill
- Drafting skill
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address until September 12, 2021 Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Gondar and Debrebrehan Plants
& Addsis Ababa Dashen Brewery Head Office building
E-mail to: email@example.com
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.