WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Report the VAT every month
- Prepare and submit CPOs,
- Collect bank statements at the end of the month
- Present import declarations and commercial invoices at the National Bank.
- Follow up with transit agents on imports and collect all receipts, import documents and Customs documents i.e. Declarations as soon as they are available,
- Submit and collect documents from various government agencies,
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about furniture products.
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture.
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish selling strategies and deals.
- Work with sales team to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensure that furniture is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Develop action plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Analyze and process customer orders accurately.
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
- Maintain positive working relationship with furniture manufactures and sales team to achieve revenue goals.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office