|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Damadis chemicals and Detergents plc would like to invite qualified candidates for the position of Liaison officer /Transit Expeditor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and liaising with government institutions like Ethiopian investment commission, Customs Authority, Ministry of Revenue, private companies, Banks and other related areas is required.
- Work in custom clearing case in Ethiopia shipping lines and CBE.
- Work in getting duty free permission
- Prepare the necessary documents and apply ID, visa request, visa Extension, visa on arrival, ID cancelling and any necessary application process. Prepare the required document to get the expatriate work permit
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within a team
- Time management skill
Place of Work:
- Addis Ababa and frequent travel to Factory site (Tulefa Kebele, Amhara region 65km on the road to Debrebrhan)
Term of Employment:
- Permanent after probation period
- TVT Diploma; 10+3 or level IV in purchasing & supplies management or Banking & insurance, marketing management or any other field.
- 4 years as a liaison (Industry Knowledge is an advantageous)
- Advantageous to speak more local and foreign languages
- 2nd grade or Auto driving license is an advantage
Eligible applicants can send copies of their CV and other supporting documents through the following address email@example.com (Applications are accepted only by email) For Additional Information call +251930289278