|Location||Addis Ababa, Harer & Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our organization REACH Ethiopia would like to recruit Driver with corresponding requirements stated here under
Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport staff-people and/or material in strict adherence to internal security rules and national traffic laws.
- Frequently monitors security conditions on the road.
- Ensures that goods are stored inside the vehicle according to local & international safety standards
- Checks their assigned vehicle(s)' equipment, general functioning and body condition and ensures that it is kept fuelled and clean inside and out.
- Checks that trips have been authorized where necessary.
- Immediately reports accidents, defects and/or missing equipment
Contract term : Full time Position, 1-year fixed term contract
Number of positions: II
- Devoted and Trustworthy;
- Minimum 10th grade completion.
- Minimum 3rd grade or equivalent Driving License held for at least two years.
- Professional Experience Required.
- Experience in a similar position an asset.
- Automobile maintenance experience (Oil checks, changing tires, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of mechanics.
Essential: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested applicant should apply through the email below