|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Under the direction of the Finance Director, manage the disbursement (accounts payable), collection (accounts receivable) and customer / vendor master data activities for the NTE entity.
- The incumbent will verify and approve disbursements and collection, follow up receivables, payables, collection including bank advice and closing of accounts.
- He/ She will also supervise all activities related to receivables / payables reconciliation and compliance with the JTI / NTE Procure 2 Pay (P2P) and Sales / Collection processes.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- To lay down and execute management policies for the department he/she is assigned.
- Upon obtaining appropriate authorization, to hire, transfer, suspend, layoff, dismiss or assign employees reporting to him/her.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and controls the activities of disbursements & collections.
- Supervises and approve the maintenance of all financial transaction and records into Microsoft Navision.
- Follow up the settlement of all suspense accounts, payables and receivables, and control the reconciliation and record of sales, collection from sales and others.
- Verify and authorize all disbursements, all foreign purchase orders and the recording of such payment vouchers in appropriate registers.
- Makes systematic inspection and verification of transactions, documentation and handling of Enterprise funds to avoid fraudulent acts and embezzlement. Verify that all financial transactions carried out and recorded are in conformance as per the company’s financial policy, procedures as well applicable government rules and regulations.
- Manage and verify correct tax declarations are made and paid to the proper authority.
- Manage and verify proper insurance coverages and renewal are processed, claims are made, and proper recording of the allocation of premiums on proper cost centers by function.
- Manage the closing of accounts, provide and support in monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports needed to show the financial position and operations of the Enterprise, and other special reports as required.
- Perform other activities based on assignment.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA or Chartered Accountancy Qualification strongly recommended
- MS office confident user, and Proficient English language skill
- Above 6 years experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Finance Management v