WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Communication |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Perform nominal site planning based on the customer's initial planning and commercial target, and coordinate microwave and transmission planning.
- Collaborate with the site acquisition team to review the site acquisition report.
- Evaluate site adjustment and conduct on-site survey and verification on difficult sites.
- Review the site coverage prediction report, report the prediction report to customer.
- Site engineering parameters design, such as azimuth.
- Review the rationality of the cell parameter design.
Education Background Requirements
- Communication specialty
- Requirements for major, academic degree, graduate school
Work Experience Requirements
- 3+ years
- Work experience related to the target position or company
- Minimum score requirements for the standard exam on a particular skill, for example, scoring at least 60 points in C++ programming basis
Professional Qualification Grade and Certificates
- Requirements for professional title, for example, PMP, Cisco Career Certifications, CPA, and more
- Graduated in communications or computer science with basic knowledge of communications.
- Have general knowledge of basic communication principles.
- Have a good command of the 2G/3G/4G mobile network architecture and principles.
- Have the RF planning capability and be familiar with the new site planning process and methods.
- Be able to use Huawei basic planning tools, such as the U-NET, to plan sites and parameters.
- Have some optimization capabilities and experience. Experience in RF optimization is preferred.
- Have good communication skills in English.
- Other special requirements of this position
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV'S through ethiojobs.net