WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Contract |
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Local Site Supervisor.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Central West Region, West Region, West West Region (Oromia Region)
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Supervise subcontractor to complete the work according to plan
- Cooperate with ET to get site installation done and acceptance.
- Responsible in equipment fault trouble shooting and site as-build document supervise.
- Ensure work descriptions, technical specifications, ToRs, SoW, BoQs, and cost estimates.
- related to the construction components are accurate, timely provided and included in the project proposals and budgets.
- Identified and managed risks as well as initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare reports as required.
- BSC degree in engineering or related field of study.
- More than 3 years of experience on similar position.
- Know wireless site equipment installation.
- Know RF system, antenna, combiner, RET, fiber, feeder fault solving method.
- Know site roll-out procedure, etc.
- Good at Microsoft Office software operation.
- Experience in site configuration and commissioning, upgrading of site.
- Better understand wireless product theory
- Ability to analyze figures and technical data.
- Able to check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- project-management skills
- knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skill in Affan Oromo and English