|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The General Service Supervisor will coordinate his subordinates and control the company’s cleaning, security, catering, office maintenance, transport, liaising and other services that fall under general services responsibility.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts for accurate repair of the facility
- Controls and coordinates the company’s transport system
- Supervises consumables like fuel and tyre, report and correct irregularities
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or BA degree in Public Administration, Management, Procurement, Management, Logistics management, Business Management or similar fields with a minimum of 5 years experience for degree holders and 10 years similar experience for Diploma holders in general service and administrative areas
- Communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Experience in private company or in transportation firm is preferable
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV through the following address for consecutive 7 working days
or in Person
Address: Get-As International PLC, 2nd floor, Arada Sub-City woreda 01, located around
Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of Ministry of Science and Technology. Tel No. 011-1559543 & 011-1557485.