WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Bole wollo sefer, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Three years of experience
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through email@example.com or in person to Addis Ababa ,Haile Garment Nazo building 2nd floor
Phone number 0114195579/80
Note: Use "Logistics and Operation Manager " as the subject line of your email !