|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About us:- Orbit Health Solutions plc is a firm registered in Ethiopia and located in Addis Ababa. The company is engaged in trading of diversified product lines of Medical and pharmaceutical products.
Orbit health solutions plc is looking for a result-driven Logistics and warehouse officer responsible to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations, customs facilitation and distribution of our company.
They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency in customs clearing and logistics management.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with transporter agents, drivers, retailers, federal and regional consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Coordinate distribution
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comply with laws and regulations of handling goods and delivering services
- Coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) and health posts according to availabilities and requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Deliver and receive necessary documents for final approval and payment
- Deliver and receive revenue and customs related documents
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Administer ware houses
- BA degree from recognized university by Marketing management, supplies management, accounting, economics, supply chain management.
- 1-2 years relevant warehouse and logistics management experience. Distribution experience is appreciated.
- Basic computer skill
- knowledge of principles and practices of warehouse management, logistics and distribution and customs related activities.
- knowledge of customer service principles
- knowledge of basic business principles
Key Skills and Competencies
- planning and strategizing
- verbal and written communication
- negotiation skills
- resilience and tenacity
- stress tolerance
- goal driven
interested applicant can send their CV and copy of diploma certificate to e-mail below;
Phone number: +251 116 507 335
Address: TK building, 6th floor, office no. 601,602,603 at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia entrance side.